Help, I'm stuck (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm stuck on listening T-ara songs after @Hallybell 's thread about T-ara :sanapray:

Go listen to T-ara as well, they have so many bops:lovelycooky:

PS: they were my first k-pop group so I still respect them a lot
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm stuck on listening T-ara songs after @Hallybell 's thread about T-ara :sanapray:

Go listen to T-ara as well, they have so many bops:lovelycooky:

PS: they were my first k-pop group so I still respect them a lot
they were my first group too. glad to see im not the only one. :bigcatlove:
whats ur favorite song from them?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
they were my first group too. glad to see im not the only one. :bigcatlove:
whats ur favorite song from them?
yay :lovelycooky: tbh you're the first person I met with the same first group
I can't choose one :sadcat: But some of my favs are TTL, Ma boo, Day by day, One and one, So crazy
What is your fav?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yay :lovelycooky: tbh you're the first person I met with the same first group
I can't choose one :sadcat: But some of my favs are TTL, Ma boo, Day by day, One and one, So crazy
What is your fav?
sorry for the late reply. :rjbow: its my first time meeting someone with the same 1st group too.
i just made a whole thread on it but TTL, N4's Jeonwon Diary, Jiyeon's Never Ever, Day by day, so crazy, you make me crazy. sexy love, lovey dovey, yayayaya are just the ones i can think of. i cant choose one either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread