- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
And I don't even stan BTS... And Suga has for a very long time been my 3rd most favorite idol... He has droppd a bit now but still ya' know!
The thing is... In all the BTS songs in the past year or so that I have liked... I have liked J-Hopes parts more that Suga's... I am just... Somebody help... I am listening to Boy with luv again and damn I just love J-Hopes part in this song... It is just perfect + his facial expressions are everything!
Somebody please help, because I am getting wrecked!
The thing is... In all the BTS songs in the past year or so that I have liked... I have liked J-Hopes parts more that Suga's... I am just... Somebody help... I am listening to Boy with luv again and damn I just love J-Hopes part in this song... It is just perfect + his facial expressions are everything!
Somebody please help, because I am getting wrecked!