Help me decide on a Layout! (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I need help lol

Should I have a Green XG themed layout or APT pink Layout?


 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,686
Reactions Received
18,338
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
135,203
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Both of them are great, you can't go wrong, either way. XG's green thing feels seasonally appropriate. On the other hand, APT. is a current bop. (Though you could always bring that one back in February or something? It'd totally work then too.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,875
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think pink looks best on you. but then I may be biased lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,875
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think pink looks best on you. but then I may be biased lol
wait no I take that back - green bc the pink gif you have moves way too fast for these eyes
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
APT pink 100%
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Ty guys! I have decided on APT first then XG!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread