- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
So this is probably gonna be pretty hard.
I posted about them once. I have 1113 threads, so searching for the thread might take forever. The thread is at least 3 months old or even older. I don't think it was as early as January and February tho.
However
The group was 3 members big and they were still pre-debut, they released a song with a MV of just them dancing the choreo instead of like your "normal" MV.
The song was bubblegum pop-ish, the clothes they wore were more cutesy (somewhat school-girl-uniform like) and the MV had some kind of "dreamy" filter on it.
I remember I tagged some people as well but that's about all I can remember.
I just suddenly remembered them and wanted to see what they've been up to by now but I forgot their name q.q
If you are bored or have nothing else to do right now I'd appreciate any kind of help x.x
The group also isn't on the Who do you stan [TAGLIST].
Girl Group:
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @Mirae @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @SakinoSweety @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere
I posted about them once. I have 1113 threads, so searching for the thread might take forever. The thread is at least 3 months old or even older. I don't think it was as early as January and February tho.
However
The group was 3 members big and they were still pre-debut, they released a song with a MV of just them dancing the choreo instead of like your "normal" MV.
The song was bubblegum pop-ish, the clothes they wore were more cutesy (somewhat school-girl-uniform like) and the MV had some kind of "dreamy" filter on it.
I remember I tagged some people as well but that's about all I can remember.
I just suddenly remembered them and wanted to see what they've been up to by now but I forgot their name q.q
If you are bored or have nothing else to do right now I'd appreciate any kind of help x.x
The group also isn't on the Who do you stan [TAGLIST].
Girl Group:
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @Mirae @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @SakinoSweety @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere