HELP ME I THINK I ADDICTED *be careful u might catch it* (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OK so i found this sang and i was like ok and boom

i got addicted it like a DAMN drug GOT DAMN IT HELP ME I CAN'T STOP REPLAYING THIS GOT DAMN SONG



GOT DAMN I STANNING THEM NOW

"I love to party on the weekend
들어가기 싫어 너가 없는 우리 집엔
나 지금 취했어
난 여기를 떠날 준비해
널 보러 가기 위해
I shut down the party
오늘은 여기까지
I miss you so bad
Yeah I need you so bad
I shut down the party
오늘은 여기까지
I miss you so bad
Yeah I need you so bad"

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
STAN THE KING SIK-K
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
KNOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE CRUSH SO MUCH HE CUTE HE COOL AF AND HIS VOICE GOT DAMN IT
I"M FALLING FOR BOTH OF THEM
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
STAN! I LOVE THIS SONG
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I really love this song. The studio version is lowkey but they go crazy during live performances. If you want any Sik-K or Crush recs feel free to ask, they are some of my favorite soloists~
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah there's alot of good songs in the krnb/khiphop side.... Thats where I stay most the time.. I'm so behind on idol group music releases though...TT

Been listening to crush since the song 'hug me', gosh that was so long ago...
Sik-K has alot of good stuff too, like his latest releases are getting to me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KNOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE CRUSH SO MUCH HE CUTE HE COOL AF AND HIS VOICE GOT DAMN IT
I"M FALLING FOR BOTH OF THEM
Crush literally choose the perfect name for him :sanapray: it‘s easy to crush on him.

he also is like the sweetest person ever
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah yes the taste :sanapray: I got over Party recently but that's cause I love so many other Sik-K songs even more than Party and yea the mix of Crush and Sik-K is deadly. You also have this, it's really similar in style and it's also a bop :sakUwu:


and if you want more from the 2 of them specifically you have Chill


I hope you stan with us :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ah yes the taste :sanapray: I got over Party recently but that's cause I love so many other Sik-K songs even more than Party and yea the mix of Crush and Sik-K is deadly. You also have this, it's really similar in style and it's also a bop :sakUwu:


and if you want more from the 2 of them specifically you have Chill


I hope you stan with us :sanapray:
STOP IT U GOT DAMN DRUG DEALER I SEE UR TRYING TO GET ME AN OVERDOSE SELLING MORE PRODUCT
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
STOP IT U GOT DAMN DRUG DEALER I SEE UR TRYING TO GET ME AN OVERDOSE SELLING MORE PRODUCT
The system says don't do drugs

but

music is a drug

and yet we listen to music

therefore

do drugs kids
MUAHAHAH
:llama_flirt:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The system says don't do drugs

but

music is a drug

and yet we listen to music

therefore

do drugs kids
MUAHAHAH
:llama_flirt:
OMG SOME ONE HELP ME IMAO THE DEVIL IS ON MY BUTT
THIS IS ALL I CAN DO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread