- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I usually make the gifs for my dps and sigs, I didn't make the one i have now but that's beside the point. I want it to be Jennie but I'm having trouble with which performance I should make it from. so please help me decide or suggest performances that I could make gifs from.
Seoul music awards 2018:
blackpinks debut stage (boombayah):
blackpink at sbs gayodaejun 2018: (I was thinking about using jisoo for this one as well)
these are the ones I'm debating from but feel free to link other fancams or videos as well...
Seoul music awards 2018:
blackpinks debut stage (boombayah):
blackpink at sbs gayodaejun 2018: (I was thinking about using jisoo for this one as well)
these are the ones I'm debating from but feel free to link other fancams or videos as well...