Help ME remember YOU (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Who is your ultimate bias I should associate you with?
Jisoo

2. What is a nickname you have?
Idk


3. Who is the group I should associate you with?
Loona legends

4. What's something unique about you compared to other users?
I wonder

5. Anything else you think makes you memorable? For example use certain emoticons.
:sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That means I am doing a good job stopping those false rumors about Dotae and spreading the truth of YunYong!
Pft who else ships that flop ship? I don’t think your lie spreading is very effective
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
1. My ultimate bias is Taeyeon but Sorn from CLC is also pretty close.

2. Noga.

3. Snsd + CLC.

4. Nothing tbh.

5. I tend to use the squiggly thing at the end of my sentences!~ See like that.
hm i can feel myself forgetting you already, and i use those too~ we can use those flowy things together.


1. Jimin :pepecry1:I love him so much
2. Mimi?
3. Bts :)
4. I’m the only one who ships dotae properly

5. I use >:( more than everyone else here combined
i feel as tho once you change your dp i will not remember you.
I'll just try and remember you as that shipping jimin stan.


1. Who is your ultimate bias I should associate you with?

Jennie / Nancy

2. What is a nickname you have?

dooh & mouse girl ( for real )

3. Who is the group I should associate you with?

Blackpink & ELRIS !!!

4. What's something unique about you compared to other users?
i am too kind and always sorry for doing something wrong :pandabeg: and usually dont judge idols

5. Anything else you think makes you memorable? For example use certain emoticons.

Yes mouse girl emojis
since a*p
hm not very unique things but jennie and nancy bias i think that will work as long as there isnt a lot of other jennie and nancy biased users.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Who is your ultimate bias I should associate you with?
Jeon Jungkook but someone STOLE HIM FROM ME IN THE MARRIAGE THREAD ALONG WITH TAEYONG. I also love Song Mino, Beech.

2. What is a nickname you have?
Bitch, Hoe, Slut, Skank, Fucker. Whichever makes you comfortable

3. Who is the group I should associate you with?
Winner and Pentagon

4. What's something unique about you compared to other users?
I'm extremely likable, everyone else sucks.

5. Anything else you think makes you memorable? For example use certain emoticons.
I sometimes disappear for a month at a time and then come back and annoy everyone really bad.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i feel as tho once you change your dp i will not remember you.
I'll just try and remember you as that shipping jimin stan.
Lucky you, I’m never changing this
The amount of 😡 that I get... beautiful
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is enough damn passionate kai stan lol.
Mhmh, that be me! I also flop from being the softest of all soft stans to a VERY 18+ hard stan. My 18+ threads are not for the lighthearted!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hm i can feel myself forgetting you already, and i use those too~ we can use those flowy things together.



i feel as tho once you change your dp i will not remember you.
I'll just try and remember you as that shipping jimin stan.



hm not very unique things but jennie and nancy bias i think that will work as long as there isnt a lot of other jennie and nancy biased users.
Yeah, honestly I’m pretty forgettable but I never change my dp so you don’t have to try too hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
1. Who is your ultimate bias I should associate you with?
Jisoo

2. What is a nickname you have?
Idk


3. Who is the group I should associate you with?
Loona legends

4. What's something unique about you compared to other users?
I wonder

5. Anything else you think makes you memorable? For example use certain emoticons.
:sanapray:
yup im totally forgetting you Lol maybe the username will stick skinnny.


2. What is a nickname you have?
Bitch, Hoe, Slut, Skank, Fucker. Whichever makes you comfortable
okay i think f*cker is the most memorable. nice to meet you f*cker.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You really must feel insecure with your ship to feel so threathened by me!
I told you I just don’t like hate speech :pandacop: You’re the one who started arguing with me anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I told you I just don’t like hate speech :pandacop: You’re the one who started arguing with me anyway
I am just letting the word of truth be heard! I am not stopping you from promoting DoTae in any way!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You already know me, but anyways so I might check others out (since i also suck remembering names) and also maybe others will check out mine idk

1. Who is your ultimate bias I should associate you with?
Bom & IU right now, whole Big Bang.. my ult bias used to be Seungri, but lets not go there right now.

2. What is a nickname you have?
Mostly Panda, I was also called Blue here the other day so that might become it here ^^ I respond to Panda most, but there is another panda in the forum though so it might get mixed up :d People also used to call me props and propaganda too, but why though.. :pandaannoyed: don't do that, only villains do that

3. Who is the group I should associate you with?
Big Bang and 2NE1.

4. What's something unique about you compared to other users?
Hmh. I mostly hang out in anime section since I'm not as into kpop these days. I'm quite old kpop fan so i usually talk about older stuff in kpop, older groups, older songs and guess I'm old in general when thinking of forum xd I used to be mod on akp, which is what most people remember me from.

5. Anything else you think makes you memorable? For example use certain emoticons.
I use following emoticons a lot: ^^; & xd & :d
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread