OK SO there is this girl in the class a year younger than mine that I've had a crush on for,,,a long time I guess. So I just recently found out she wasn't straight
THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME A DAMN CHANCE and the way she told me made it seem she was implying something between us,,,I'm a little bitch though so I haven't confessed even though I'm almost for sure that she returns the feelings o o f
Ok, but here is where I'm at right now. I just got this anonymous message on my Tellonym (I have the link in my instagram bio) and uhhhh (I blurred out personal info about my city/school, thats why it looks like that btw).
It HIGH KEY sounds like her and idk what the hell to do,,,do I ask her if it was her who sent it?? Or wait for her to see my response to it and have her tell me herself (if she even likes me back oop)?? IDFK GUYS HELP ME OUT HERE