I cant put this.. 1st Mini Album <Eternal>
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 20 August 2021 #1 I cant put this.. 1st Mini Album <Eternal> Click to expand... Reactions: Willow and Chaeee
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 20 August 2021 #2 So.. if anyone had discovered my carrd.. I had put a section of comeback thread that i handle and update https://cckrek.carrd.co/#cc06 Reactions: Willow
So.. if anyone had discovered my carrd.. I had put a section of comeback thread that i handle and update https://cckrek.carrd.co/#cc06
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 20 August 2021 #3 I try to put 1st Mini Album <Eternal> Click to expand... In table.. But it refuse to make it Reactions: Willow