Help my album shelf issues (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok it coming close to when imma have to break up my nct shelf

due to too many albums...


but they can only have 2 shelves so who do i pair together


As i feel like nct 127 and nct dream will have the most albums for a while...

who do i wayv and superm with?

[yes superm isnt nct but i put them with nct as i support for mark..
and only have the mark album..]



Im thinking maybe

NCT 127 & Superm

and
NCT DREAM & WAYV

and when i get the empathy album maybe put with 127 and superm

...


there going have there own book shelf when i have a flat if more units debut xD

​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
thought so...

if wayv kick off with albums
and dream members go into new units
i feel sorry for people who put every unit on there own shelf xD
Well Renle will join WayV according to SM's rumored plans
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
just buy new bigger shelf they cost like 5$ on Ikea. problem solved.
i have a book shelf xD
i currently have bts on top << they also have the very top of the shelf cause they have big stuff
like the dolls - light stick etc
nct = superm Dream 127 & wayv
bighit = txt & seventeen
Jyp = straykids itzy & twice
tv show groups = X1 & fromis9

nothing on the very bottom cause i dont want them to close to the floor
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree with what others are saying, 127 and superm are the most fixed units it seems so it might make sense to put them together, plus mark is in 127 and superm all the time vs dream most of the time and wayv
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Well Renle will join WayV according to SM's rumored plans
This^
The problem of having too many albums xd

Your idea sounds good
I’m having the same issue with my MHA volumes, I currently have them all on one shelf but it’s almost full and if I let them flow into my American comic book trades then it’ll just look messy ...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This^

I’m having the same issue with my MHA volumes, I currently have them all on one shelf but it’s almost full and if I let them flow into my American comic book trades then it’ll just look messy ...
I actually had to sell some of my mangas and animes, but then i bought new drawer and its almost empty :nekosweat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I actually had to sell some of my mangas and animes, but then i bought new drawer and its almost empty :nekosweat:
That's so sad... my mum got me these cubed shelves for Christmas a few years back to got with a record player she got me, she knows I love music so the idea was that I'd fill them up with vinyl eventually but I never really got into collecting the vinyl so it's basically these deep cubes with two rows of books or dvds in them with I don't really like it because I can't see the back row plus there's a big space at the top of each cube but it isn't big enough for a second layer of dvds/books, it's a little irritating...
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's so sad... my mum got me these cubed shelves for Christmas a few years back to got with a record player she got me, she knows I love music so the idea was that I'd fill them up with vinyl eventually but I never really got into collecting the vinyl so it's basically these deep cubes with two rows of books or dvds in them with I don't really like it because I can't see the back row plus there's a big space at the top of each cube but it isn't big enough for a second layer of dvds/books, it's a little irritating...
Lot of shelves aren't good for mangas either, since they have such deep racks. I have ended doubling up too..
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
You might have to bite the bullet and give them their own space. I had to do that with EXO, and I’m so glad because the amount of stuff they have now is unreal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
This^

I’m having the same issue with my MHA volumes, I currently have them all on one shelf but it’s almost full and if I let them flow into my American comic book trades then it’ll just look messy ...
Curious wat American comic trades ur into? Marvel, DC, Image? I hv thousands of comics now i think. Shelves full n got rid of more , recently cos no more space. Might get rid of the rest soon too. Luckily theres some available digitally but not everything i like/owned is available digitally. Sorry to derail ur thread jjbaker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Curious wat American comic trades ur into? Marvel, DC, Image? I hv thousands of comics now i think. Shelves full n got rid of more , recently cos no more space. Might get rid of the rest soon too. Luckily theres some available digitally but not everything i like/owned is available digitally. Sorry to derail ur thread jjbaker.
I only just recently started getting into comics and manga, before I was just into watching stuff the anime and movies, so right now all that I have for my American comics are Power Rangers and I got the Umbrella Academy after I watched the Netflix show. I wanna get into Marvel but I don't really know where to start...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Curious wat American comic trades ur into? Marvel, DC, Image? I hv thousands of comics now i think. Shelves full n got rid of more , recently cos no more space. Might get rid of the rest soon too. Luckily theres some available digitally but not everything i like/owned is available digitally. Sorry to derail ur thread jjbaker.
it fine :]
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I only just recently started getting into comics and manga, before I was just into watching stuff the anime and movies, so right now all that I have for my American comics are Power Rangers and I got the Umbrella Academy after I watched the Netflix show. I wanna get into Marvel but I don't really know where to start...
Iv read Umbrella academy tpb vol 1 from the libtary yrs bk. Shd try to get bk into tat series as it was different n interesting.
Too many comics to choose wat to recommend u here, lemme think a bit n maybe ill make a thread later n tag u. Just wait a bit.

Windows-10-Just-a-moment-error-e1504695859836.png

Ok longer than a moment, ill do it as fast as i can.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread