help needed lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
my best friend just opened up about her relationship and she's in a relationship with a 24 year old man :pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

And she's only 17 :pepeslippy:

When I heard that, i was like p e d o

they say they've been together for 4 years meaning when she was 13 and he was 20 :areyouforreal:


What do yall think of this clownery :wat:


PS: if yall say i can gaslight her and make her break up i can evil easily :pepeheart:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I don't think it's okay
she was 13 and he was 20
This is a crime, very serious. At 13 you're a kid
Did she tell her parents?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xtra and cocomelon

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I don't think her parents know that they're literally dating :pepeslippy: :pepeslippy:
You can talk to her and say she should be honest to her parents, they can help her to see the situation she is
 
  • Like
Reactions: xtra and cocomelon

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,529
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
they say they've been together for 4 years meaning when she was 13 and he was 20
Yikes 😬 I wonder if her parents know. I definitely would not be okay with that
 
  • Like
Reactions: xtra and cocomelon
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
my best friend just opened up about her relationship and she's in a relationship with a 24 year old man :pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

And she's only 17 :pepeslippy:

When I heard that, i was like p e d o

they say they've been together for 4 years meaning when she was 13 and he was 20 :areyouforreal:


What do yall think of this clownery :wat:


PS: if yall say i can gaslight her and make her break up i can evil easily :pepeheart:
bro it's a crime + grooming :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread