Idk how to do my Spanish assignment :jisoosmh:
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 13 January 2024 #1 Idk how to do my Spanish assignment
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,079 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,397 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 13 January 2024 #2 Google translate is your friend
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 13 January 2024 #3 wren said: Google translate is your friend Click to expand... I know but it's changing verbs into present tense and gt can't help with that....also I just saw light outside-
wren said: Google translate is your friend Click to expand... I know but it's changing verbs into present tense and gt can't help with that....also I just saw light outside-
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,202 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 13 January 2024 #4 Write "no hablo español" and turn that in.