HELP- ๐Ÿ˜ญ (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
My friend took my phone while was watching hazbin stuff (she calls it gay furry show ๐Ÿ’€) and she was playing random sounds and songs that were mildly concerning since i had my earbuds in and couldn't really control it and i found this this morning
 

Attachments

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'd be hella pissed if a friend did this :gengarpout:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tell her "Bye, Felicia" and push her off a cliff or something! Is she really a friend if she doesn't put up with your obsessions?
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
tell her "Bye, Felicia" and push her off a cliff or something! Is she really a friend if she doesn't put up with your obsessions?
Wat- no ๐Ÿ˜ญ i love her I'd never do that, I'd never stop being friends with her over that
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wat- no ๐Ÿ˜ญ i love her I'd never do that, I'd never stop being friends with her over that
ok I'm sorry... it's just that I had a "friend" who would put down One Direction any chance he got - that's what provoked the comment. He was just a miserable human being.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
ok I'm sorry... it's just that I had a "friend" who would put down One Direction any chance he got - that's what provoked the comment. He was just a miserable human being.
Oh, I'm sorry ๐Ÿซ‚
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread