Here are My Recent Obsessions (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Shouldn't be surprising since I've been to 2 of their concerts and obsess over most of their songs but:










This is my usual taste though I do love me some rock, metal, and rap as well.
But this is what I've been vibing with lately.
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
One of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, highly recommend going if she has a concert near you!
I don't know if anything can beat my The Band CAMINO experiences but YES!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread