Here are some news!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Summer holidays will be busy...

I am planning to move first to England on the 4th (until the 25th)
... then Germany (2nd to 27th August)
+++ I will be shortly back until the 18th September
Because I will be five months in Austria (from late September to 31st January!)​
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That sounds super fun, have a great time and stay safe!
:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread