- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
The shallow light of a once seemingly endless empire slowly dies down, as if something is sucking it up like a baby at it's mother teat.
This light shall soon be enveloped by the growing darkness within everyone, within me, you and even your brothers biological parents cause he's actually adopted.
The force must always be in balance, but what if it isn't, what if one side dominates and becomes the dominatrix while the other is the submissive. And we all know the dark side ain't submissive.
That day may come soon, we shall enter a new era, where lightsabers become darksabers and mark my word you shall all soon dread at the mention of the name... Darth Rainbow... that doesn't sound right. Darth Devil? Hmm. Darth DR? Oh wait i've got it.
You'll dread at the mention of the name DR. Darth.
I'LL COME IN YOUR DREAMS AND I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT SURGERY YOU NEED AND I'LL DISCOVER THE CURE TO CANCER AND HIDE IT FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA
This light shall soon be enveloped by the growing darkness within everyone, within me, you and even your brothers biological parents cause he's actually adopted.
The force must always be in balance, but what if it isn't, what if one side dominates and becomes the dominatrix while the other is the submissive. And we all know the dark side ain't submissive.
That day may come soon, we shall enter a new era, where lightsabers become darksabers and mark my word you shall all soon dread at the mention of the name... Darth Rainbow... that doesn't sound right. Darth Devil? Hmm. Darth DR? Oh wait i've got it.
You'll dread at the mention of the name DR. Darth.
I'LL COME IN YOUR DREAMS AND I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT SURGERY YOU NEED AND I'LL DISCOVER THE CURE TO CANCER AND HIDE IT FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA