1TEAM just debuted! Please watch this.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 March 2019 #1 1TEAM just debuted! Please watch this. Reactions: melancholia, Ringwanderung, GoldenBunny and 1 other person
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 7 April 2019 #2 THIS KEEPS FINDING ITSELF IN MY AUTOPLAY AND NOW I LIKE IT BUT IT'S NOT MY TYPE OF SONG Reactions: Ringwanderung
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 7 April 2019 #3 I HEARD THIS SONG A FEW DAYS AGO AND I LOVE IT!
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 8 April 2019 #4 It’s really good. Love it.