Appreciation Here's why you should stan TXT! (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Credits to @hottiesheral for the inspo! You always have the best ideas. :)

1) Great music
2) Two words, three syllables: Choi. Yeon. Jun.
3) Everybody will have clear skin upon stanning, as well as good grades for students!
4) They just keep getting better and better with every comeback!
5) Did I mention Yeonjun yet??? lol
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only didn't do BTS, btw, bc I'm pretty sure everybody and their mother has heard of them by now. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: doll

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Even my mom knows them and it means a lot! :lisalaugh:
hey, so does my mom! She even knows which one I'm talking about whenever I refer to "the leader" and "the maknae"... I'm pretty sure she also knows what "maknae" is in English, too! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey, so does my mom! She even knows which one I'm talking about whenever I refer to "the leader" and "the maknae"... I'm pretty sure she also knows what "maknae" is in English, too! lol
and part of me wants to think she has a little crush on Namjoon... she does find him handsome!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
hey, so does my mom! She even knows which one I'm talking about whenever I refer to "the leader" and "the maknae"... I'm pretty sure she also knows what "maknae" is in English, too! lol
My mom also knows them, like who is who. It's the magic of MTV! :lisalaugh:
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES STAN TXT PEOPLE!!!
hey, are you new? idr seeing you here before, and I can't check your profile for any past usernames (you got it on restricted)... lol if this is somebody I've befriended with a new username, I'm really sorry! lol
 
Joined
15 June 2021
Messages
480
Reactions Received
385
Location
Magic Island
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hey, are you new? idr seeing you here before, and I can't check your profile for any past usernames (you got it on restricted)... lol if this is somebody I've befriended with a new username, I'm really sorry! lol
Hey fellow moa đź’– i don't think we've met before. i'm usually on akp and i'm newish here!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey fellow moa đź’– i don't think we've met before. i'm usually on akp and i'm newish here!
ah, ok! My name is Stephanie, but I go by Steph bc easier to type lol nice to meet ya! What's your name? Lemme treat ya to a drink! lol sorry, I'm also a huge Niall Horan fan.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: veryberrys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread