- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Herosyn are really a good group 😩I love this so much. I just wish there were subtitles. Nah, I just need to learn Japanese that's the problem.
![]()
it is no problemOof at work rn, can't check for a few hours
Thanks for the rec as always![]()
Successful fangirl
you would love itSuccessful fangirl
Still 5 hours before I can listen![]()
Are you sure I will?you would love it
I was shocked when I saw that they loved my comment![]()
I think you willAre you sure I will?
I hope so
Luck is on your side today![]()
Maybe you know me well too, should I be afraidI think you will
Yeah kinda![]()
you have tasteMaybe you know me well too, should I be afraid![]()
I know my taste is excellentTakes one to know one![]()
I wouldn't argue on thatI know my taste is excellent![]()