Intro Hewwwwwwwwwwwwo!~ (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here! :nekolove:



Wtf I didnt know this was a thing :jisoosmh: I always just clicked quote. I'm a flop mod
I....I....

How tf have you managed to NEVER try clicking on reply?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I....I....

How tf have you managed to NEVER try clicking on reply?
I dont know :jisoosmh:
I feel like on akp it didn't quote the person, so I didnt bother trying it here because I thought it would be the same.
Unless I'm wrong about the akp thing which is possible :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I dont know :jisoosmh:
I feel like on akp it didn't quote the person, so I didnt bother trying it here because I thought it would be the same.
Unless I'm wrong about the akp thing which is possible :jisoosmh:
... it does the same thing on AKP... :joshmeh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh:
Idk I'm out of excuses
Also you are still not using the reply button are you... It's been a few replies since you've figured this out, but you are now still using the quote aren't you... :joshmeh:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
... you have brought this on yourself, i am terribly sorry...

42225
OMG IM DYING-
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here! :nekolove:



Wtf I didnt know this was a thing :jisoosmh: I always just clicked quote. I'm a flop mod
I'm happy to teach someone something :DD
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also you are still not using the reply button are you... It's been a few replies since you've figured this out, but you are now still using the quote aren't you... :joshmeh:
How would you know :pepesmug:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
HEY! Welcome :lovelycooky: hope u have fun here! Enjoy ~

U have really good taste :jenniesmug: do u have a bias in Blackpink, Itzy and SNSD??
Always, Always!~ I couldn't Live without them!:bigcatlove:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ohgroo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread