- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Then come on visit the WayV idol thread, because it is all posted there!
I do my best to keep it alive, but I would love more peeps visiting it!
www.kpopsource.com
I do my best to keep it alive, but I would love more peeps visiting it!
WayV official thread! - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
!WayV ARTIST THREAD! !Welcome! WayV debuted on the 9th of may 2019 with Take Off Beforehand they had released 2 MVs and 3 songs predebut Most recent comeback Kun - 1 : 05 Ten - 0 : 44 Winwin - 0 : 54 Lucas - 0 : 20 Xiaojun - 1 : 13 Hendery - 1 : 58 Yangyang - 0 : 57 These are the members...
www.kpopsource.com