18+ Hey, Flops (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
why would you even want to have sex in your school? I never understood that desire
Exactly, I would never have sex in a school bathroom skskskskks thats just disgusting


I'm shocked kids at my school do it
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Exactly, I would never have sex in a school bathroom skskskskks thats just disgusting


I'm shocked kids at my school do it
Two couples got at each other on the dance floor at my senior prom. The other schools in the district had more like it was a competition. Smh.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i couldnt even sit my butt down on the toilet seat at first even though its perfectly clean, cant imagine how anyone would do it in there :llama_shook:
maybe im just a clean freak?
Same sis

I never really use the bathroom but when I have to go I do the same.... maybe we're both clean freaks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread