18+ Hey, Flops (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
uhm teachers won't intervene when you're already at it

what are they going to do? pull you out of each other?
how ? oooh

well I mean @Seagull at lunch time the bathrooms are full so prolly not then...Idk when they find time to do this

Y u edit its not a stupid question
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
how ? oooh

well I mean @Seagull at lunch time the bathrooms are full so prolly not then...Idk when they find time to do this
what times are they usually empty

I never go to the bathrooms
:sj_weary:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
didnt get the chance :pepecry2:

I need advice from a pro
Well, if everyone ever fucks me in the boys bathroom I'll make sure to tell you


Although, I basically know most sophomores not friends with them but I know most of them I wonder who does that shit :pepesmug:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You act like we’re rubbing our genitals all over the stalls and walls lol
@Seagull
lmao i edited it sorry didnt see you deleted it

was trying to find a gif of severus snape in goblet of fire being scarred for life and shutting a carriage door after seeing two teens going at it to prove my point
how ? oooh

well I mean @Seagull at lunch time the bathrooms are full so prolly not then...Idk when they find time to do this

Y u edit its not a stupid question
what times are they usually empty

I never go to the bathrooms
:sj_weary:
maybe it's some kind of "Mile High Club" thing, idk
what even is this thread anymore? :sj_weary:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Exactly, I would never have sex in a school bathroom skskskskks thats just disgusting


I'm shocked kids at my school do it
I never knew of anybody doing it at my school until after I graduated and even then it was just a blow job

also, they got caught and suspended which just sounds embarrassing to me
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly, it'd be too awkward....if someone walks in the bathroom and..jhdkjshfjdhus
I know, if I walked into the bathroom and heard something. I would just back away slowly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread