- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Hi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Feyra and I live in Ireland.
I really like girl groups, some of my current favourites are Twice, Red Velvet, fromis_9, GFriend and Nogizaka46/Keyakizaka46 (as you can see, I also like jpop).
I don't really listen to boy groups, but EXO are my favourite bg.
Beside kpop/jpop, I love to read books and to travel. :llama_uwu:
I really like girl groups, some of my current favourites are Twice, Red Velvet, fromis_9, GFriend and Nogizaka46/Keyakizaka46 (as you can see, I also like jpop).
I don't really listen to boy groups, but EXO are my favourite bg.
Beside kpop/jpop, I love to read books and to travel. :llama_uwu: