Intro Hey guys, I'm new (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome, tasteful friend
you really stan gooodd groups
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Feyra and I live in Ireland.
I really like girl groups, some of my current favourites are Twice, Red Velvet, fromis_9, GFriend and Nogizaka46/Keyakizaka46 (as you can see, I also like jpop).

I don't really listen to boy groups, but EXO are my favourite bg.

Beside kpop/jpop, I love to read books and to travel. :llama_uwu:
Can I say that I lob you already? :pepeheart:
Welcome to AKP, I hope you have a great time here!
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome. Hope you will come to see this. We are a nice community, you would love it. Hope to see you around soon :llama_lovely:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread