Hello to everyone ! 
So happy to be here !
My real name is Lydia but I prefer Lyly 'cause is my name I choose !
I love Kpop for 13 years now ! Still listen Kpop everyday since 2008 !
The first song I listened is "Lollipop" sung by Big Bang & 2NE1 !
Otherwise SNSD , KARA , T-ara , After School , F(x) and 4Minute are
the girls bands that I listened to the most before ! Yeah... I'm more
girlsbands than boys bands ! Recently this summer only Treasure really
caught my eyes !
Otherwise , my favorite group now is Iz*One of course ! With Twice in
second ! My forever bias is Jo Yu Ri
!
Kpop is the reason why I wake up each morning and why I breathe !
Thanks a lot !
Lyly

So happy to be here !
My real name is Lydia but I prefer Lyly 'cause is my name I choose !
I love Kpop for 13 years now ! Still listen Kpop everyday since 2008 !
The first song I listened is "Lollipop" sung by Big Bang & 2NE1 !
Otherwise SNSD , KARA , T-ara , After School , F(x) and 4Minute are
the girls bands that I listened to the most before ! Yeah... I'm more
girlsbands than boys bands ! Recently this summer only Treasure really
caught my eyes !
Otherwise , my favorite group now is Iz*One of course ! With Twice in
second ! My forever bias is Jo Yu Ri
Kpop is the reason why I wake up each morning and why I breathe !
Thanks a lot !
Lyly