Sup, call me bro or broski.
Just kidding.
Haha.
How are you all?
So about me...
Spent the whole of last year trying to develop a sustaining energy project at uni...
Failed all my subjects because of it? Lols.
Well, the goal is to create a better city and also introduce new stuff as well... ;) ?!
Well...I love kpop.
Especially newjeans, uhmmm... Stray Kids? Lols.
Bts was a hit classic.
Once I went to a day6 concert down in Sydney lols.
Pretty cool...!
Uhm...make sure you stay healthy??!
3 meals a day...especially.
Keep active, stay fit?! And also...stay busy...
Just kidding.
Haha.
How are you all?
So about me...
Spent the whole of last year trying to develop a sustaining energy project at uni...
Failed all my subjects because of it? Lols.
Well, the goal is to create a better city and also introduce new stuff as well... ;) ?!
Well...I love kpop.
Especially newjeans, uhmmm... Stray Kids? Lols.
Bts was a hit classic.
Once I went to a day6 concert down in Sydney lols.
Pretty cool...!
Uhm...make sure you stay healthy??!
3 meals a day...especially.
Keep active, stay fit?! And also...stay busy...