Intro Hey! It's been quite a while (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hey everyone! I've been ages since I've been active here on the forums. I do hope you haven't forgotten me yet. :mgblush:

I figured I should introduce myself again, since it has been so long since I was last here!

Well, hi! I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Izz or Izzy. I've been into K-Pop since early 2015, and my ults are Seventeen, B.A.P & B1A4. Closely following though are Victon, 100%, Monsta X, Ateez, 2pm, Pentagon, SHINee, and a few others! I stan a ton of other groups though as well. I also ult C-Pop group X-Nine, if any of you have heard of them.

I'm hoping to maybe try and be active here again, but we will just have to see. I always say that and then disappear... but whatever, lol. To some of my old friends, it is nice to see you all again! And to the people I haven't met yet, I hope to be friends. ~

I'm also just realizing I missed my 2 year anniversary of joining here, damn. Oh well, haha.

 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck


This gif is so aggressive but it entertains me, so I'm using it lol

MISSED YOU!
Lol, it works!

I've missed you too! It's been so long~ I feel as if I say that every time we talk because I always leave for extended periods of time. :nekosweat:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i cant believe you thought u could just drop in like this
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't really know you, but welcome back and it's nice to meet you nonetheless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread