Intro Hey! It's been quite a while (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I don't really know you, but welcome back and it's nice to meet you nonetheless.
Thank you <3 Nice to meet you as well. I've seen you around before I think.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and gongchan

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back izz <333333
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
heyyyyyy I'm Steph! I joined while you were gone, so you don't know me. lol but nice to meet you, Izzy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread