Hey! It's BLACKPINK But Also, Not Really :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
198
Reactions Received
661
Location
BLACKPINK’s area
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So hi, it's BLACKPINK. The same old BLACKPINK. Except;

IMG_8657.GIF


My closest friends on the forum already knew.
@ oh wait... I don't have friends here :/
But I guess I might as well come clean now. Nothing else is really different besides my actual identity

Why did I lie? Hmm well I didn't really lie per se. See the BLACKPINK account was a shared account, between me and BLACKPINK. BLACKPINK is a group and at one point, they used the account way more than I did so they revealed themselves to be Kpop biggest girl group. When they got busy towards the end of 2017 watching Netflix, I started using the account and I didn't really see a point clarifying I'm Jesus so I just went with it. If I ever got really close with a user, like dying on a cross close, I'd tell them the truth. Other than that, I didn't really see a reason to explain everything. Imma say this explanation is kinda lame too.

Oh and of course, I'm VERY dead lol.

If you got any questions, I'll answer :) :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg love you :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread