Intro Hey, it's that one cute SHINee stan from akp xD (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey I'm Dominika~
You probably don't recognise me, so ---> I'm Basic_ARMY from allkpop XD

in case you still don't know who i am, here is a short introducion :
- most of my friends call me Mimi so ig y'all can call me that way XD
- i'm 14 (smol baby ik :))) )
- i'm from Poland
- my favs are SHINee, Mamamoo, f(x), VAV, Twice, BAP, NCT, EXO, BTS, LOONA, GOT7 and Ateez (i also like a lot of nugu groups, too many to name haha)
- my ult is Jonghyun :pepeheart:

i guess that's it for the introducion, have a nice day/afternoon/evening !!
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello~ hope you will like it here
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

and yes! another shawol on kps. so happy :)
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome to ks :dab:, i hope you will had a good time here!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
ouf welcome, i've seen you around on akp i hope you like it here :pandaamazed:
(A person with taste is always welcome to this forum:pandawatch:)
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hey I'm Dominika~
You probably don't recognise me, so ---> I'm Basic_ARMY from allkpop XD
I think i've seen you around on AKP actually, but we haven't had many interactions, it's my pleasure to have you on here now :^)

in case you still don't know who i am, here is a short introducion :
- most of my friends call me Mimi so ig y'all can call me that way XD
- i'm 14 (smol baby ik :))) )
- i'm from Poland
ANother pole?? omg, i'm putting you under my wing little pole baby, I'm so glad to have another polish person on here lol
- my favs are SHINee, Mamamoo, f(x), VAV, Twice, BAP, NCT, EXO, BTS, LOONA, GOT7 and Ateez (i also like a lot of nugu groups, too many too name haha)
- my ult is Jonghyun :pepeheart:

i guess that's it for the introducion, have a nice day/afternoon/evening !!
All i'm hearing is talent, talent talent, (Who's your bias in MAMAMOO and VAV btw?)

Good evening/night to you too :^)
 
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think i've seen you around on AKP actually, but we haven't had many interactions, it's my pleasure to have you on here now :^)


ANother pole?? omg, i'm putting you under my wing little pole baby, I'm so glad to have another polish person on here lol

All i'm hearing is talent, talent talent, (Who's your bias in MAMAMOO and VAV btw?)

Good evening/night to you too :^)
awh you are so kind~ :pandalove:
my bias in Mamamoo is Hwasa, in VAV it's Ayno ^^
 
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hello~ hope you will like it here
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

and yes! another shawol on kps. so happy :)
Such a tasteful child :sanapray: Glad to see you here!
Hey! It's nice to see you here. ^^
Oh I've seen around you before, welcome to KPS!
:llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely:
Welcome to ks :dab:, i hope you will had a good time here!
Welcome. :pepecheer:
Welcome. You have exquisite tastes :llama_lovely:
jeez how am i older than almost all the rookies oof.
also welcome! hope you make your stay worthwhile <3<3
Hello young Orbit :llama_wave:
I like your avatar.
Enjoy your stay.
SHINee, BTS, and f(x)... Yeeees, good taste.

Welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :pandalove::pandalove:
ouf welcome, i've seen you around on akp i hope you like it here :pandaamazed:
(A person with taste is always welcome to this forum:pandawatch:)
I think i've seen you around on AKP actually, but we haven't had many interactions, it's my pleasure to have you on here now :^)


ANother pole?? omg, i'm putting you under my wing little pole baby, I'm so glad to have another polish person on here lol

All i'm hearing is talent, talent talent, (Who's your bias in MAMAMOO and VAV btw?)

Good evening/night to you too :^)
awwh y'all are so sweet !! :pepeheart:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hey I'm Dominika~
You probably don't recognise me, so ---> I'm Basic_ARMY from allkpop XD

in case you still don't know who i am, here is a short introducion :
- most of my friends call me Mimi so ig y'all can call me that way XD
- i'm 14 (smol baby ik :))) )
- i'm from Poland
- my favs are SHINee, Mamamoo, f(x), VAV, Twice, BAP, NCT, EXO, BTS, LOONA, GOT7 and Ateez (i also like a lot of nugu groups, too many to name haha)
- my ult is Jonghyun :pepeheart:

i guess that's it for the introducion, have a nice day/afternoon/evening !!
Welcome

I see you like some of the best ggs
 
  • Like
Reactions: dearjjong and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread