HEY! LOOK AT MY--- (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Notes...I'VE WORKED SO HARD!

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 3.34.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 3.34.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 3.34.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 3.34.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 3.34.49 PM.png


These take me so long but I love looking at them when I'm studying.
(I am DEFINITELY note behind rn....)
:taesip: :taesip: :taesip:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
And here my notes used to be a jumbled mess :wimwim:
My old ones were trash too. I can only write so fast and keep it neat when I'm in a physical classroom-online schooling has allowed these beautiful notes.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
no matter how hard i try, my notes could never be this neat :catcry:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Omg write my notes please!
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
that looks hard
It's not easy for sure but it is very interesting to me and I also get to apply it day to day in my life.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: motorp77 and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread