- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Netherlands: “Sure, just don’t make it too obvious.”
At least those countries are far apart. Netherlands and Luxembourg share two neighbors. Someone could plausibly see a flag and not be sure where they areThere is a worse offender lol
![]()
True, though if I were playing a game of guess the flag, I'd take my chances with the formerAt least those countries are far apart. Netherlands and Luxembourg share two neighbors. Someone could plausibly see a flag and not be sure where they are![]()
True, most people would. But it also doesn’t help that the if you leave the flag of the Netherlands outside long enough, you’d end up with a similar shade of blue as Luxembourg’sTrue, though if I were playing a game of guess the flag, I'd take my chances with the former
Would be more fitting if it was AustraliaIvory Coast and Ireland
![]()
![]()
Australia’s flag looks nothing like thoseWould be more fitting if it was Australia![]()
Yeah but if you turn Irelands flag upside down it becomes that same order as Ivory Coast (and vice versa). So I meant in the sense that if one of those was the flag of Australia then Australia would be the upside down version of the other countryAustralia’s flag looks nothing like those![]()
Are you thinking of Indonesia? Thailand and Monaco’s flags are very different. There’s quite a few with a red white equally split bicolor thoughare we just going to forget Thailand and Monaco???