Intro Hey! Not really new- (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
Reactions: KookiesTaeMochi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
Reactions: KookiesTaeMochi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I've never seen someone on kprofiles be on here that I know lol
There's quite a bit actually I think maybe 8 including myself are here Not sure if y'all know each other but Felixchu is on here and so is Loveshikaru
 
  • Like
Reactions: KookiesTaeMochi
Joined
31 January 2022
Messages
36
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/him they/them
There's quite a bit actually I think maybe 8 including myself are here Not sure if y'all know each other but Felixchu is on here and so is Loveshikaru
I know FelixChu but we're not really close anymore..
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
Reactions: KookiesTaeMochi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
yea, I'm barely on here bc there's no one really to talk to T-T
Oof I feel you, until recently people started actually talking to me 😅 I always feel left out
 
  • Like
Reactions: KookiesTaeMochi
Joined
31 January 2022
Messages
36
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/him they/them
Oof I feel you, until recently people started actually talking to me 😅 I always feel left out
Yea bc people are already friends with each other and I don't want to intrude T-T
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread