- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Maybe because we are very vocal about them.At times I feel like Insomnias make up half of this site!
Maybe because we are very vocal about them.At times I feel like Insomnias make up half of this site!
I've seen that taglist. there is a LOT of insomnias around.Maybe because we are very vocal about them.
There's 65 forum members consenting to be included in the taglist. I have to split it into three parts so that everyone gets an alert. However I'm not sure whether or not everyone is currently visiting at all.I've seen that taglist. there is a LOT of insomnias around.
Nice. I don't have an opinion on turtles, but I don't dislike them.hi there im also a crazy cat lady do you like turtles darling
im not a lady i lied but i like catsNice. I don't have an opinion on turtles, but I don't dislike them.