- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Is this KidLeader112?Yo, finally you are here!
Is this KidLeader112?Yo, finally you are here!
SmhLate arrival.
You don't recognize me? your fave blink, i stan GG now.Is this KidLeader112?
Numeriku!You don't recognize me? your fave blink, i stan GG now.
I've joined way before. Couldn't login because my password wasn't working.Smh
Look who's talking
Give me some love as well now that you're here.Numeriku!
Make your own thread, lets not spam @Sugakookies 's threadNumeriku!
An amazing decision 😉You don't recognize me? your fave blink, i stan GG now.
I thought you hated me?Give me some love as well now that you're here.
I love Taeyeon too much 😍An amazing decision 😉
yes
Same girlI love Taeyeon too much 😍
I could never hate such smol beanI thought you hated me?
You're very different on here......I could never hate such smol bean
I am nowhere else, I do not understand. ♥You're very different on here......
Welp, lub you too. <3