- Joined
- 14 April 2019
- Messages
- 86
- Reactions Received
- 456
- Location
- yeah i'm kuro's alt LOL
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
hello kps!
I've heard many good things about this place, and I'm a new, young kpop fan, but please accept me!
I mainly stan boy groups like BTS, TXT, Stray Kids, SuJu, Big Bang, and more recently SHINee
my biases are
1) hobi
2) soobin
3) felix
4) heechul
5) top
6) taemin
-
:llama_uwu:
nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends!
I've heard many good things about this place, and I'm a new, young kpop fan, but please accept me!
I mainly stan boy groups like BTS, TXT, Stray Kids, SuJu, Big Bang, and more recently SHINee
my biases are
1) hobi
2) soobin
3) felix
4) heechul
5) top
6) taemin
-
:llama_uwu:
nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends!