- Joined
- 2 August 2019
- Messages
- 88
- Reactions Received
- 330
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Thank you ! Yes I do I love Making Graphics and Playing video games !Welcome to KPS! Do you have any hobbies in particular?
Thank you ! Yes I do I love Making Graphics and Playing video games !Welcome to KPS! Do you have any hobbies in particular?
Just because somebody is strong doesn't mean they need harassing! What kind of logic is that honey! Like would you annoy a really big and strong man just because they're strong and can take it!well that’s so rude to @Sun !!! How weak do you think he is!?!?!
This is a compliment to @Sun ‘s amazing tolerance of cute ships!!!! Just because you can’t handle it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t!!!Just because somebody is strong doesn't mean they need harassing! What kind of logic is that honey! Like would you annoy a really big and strong man just because they're strong and can take it!
For me its Kunalso another thing I wanna ask you... Who is the better mother Kun or Taeyong?
What does this mean ?and are you a hard stand or a soft stan?
You think I can't handle cute ships!This is a compliment to @Sun ‘s amazing tolerance of cute ships!!!! Just because you can’t handle it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t!!!
Your ships S U C KYou think I can't handle cute ships!ME... The one who ships Ten with Kun... the ones who keep on teasing eachother... ME... who loves cute idols with my whole heart...
I love you forever for picking Kun, you my dear sir are my new favorite NCTzen! @JakeyWantsCakey you've been replaced!For me its Kun
What does this mean ?
My ships are the literal best! Just because I don't go with the flow and look at the members and pick the ship that makes the most sense, means they are waaaay superior to your wishful thinking ships. Get on my level!Your ships S U C K
IF I WENT WITH THE FLOW ID BE A LOUSY JAEYONG SHIPPERMy ships are the literal best! Just because I don't go with the flow and look at the members and pick the ship that makes the most sense, means they are waaaay superior to your wishful thinking ships. Get on my level!
Let's be honest, if you went with Jaeyong you would be blind and stupid. That ship is one of the weakest ones out there. You ain't either of those things.IF I WENT WITH THE FLOW ID BE A LOUSY JAEYONG SHIPPER
YUNYONG IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A “THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER ONCE AND NOW THEYRE IN LOVE” SHIP YOU JUST DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THATLet's be honest, if you went with Jaeyong you would be blind and stupid. That ship is one of the weakest ones out there. You ain't either of those things.
You're a smart girl who just got too caught up in the flow of things and ended up with DoTae! DoTae has more credibility than JaeYong, but in the end it's just a slightly better crafted cover for YunYong!
Hmm I don’t think I’m neither of themI love you forever for picking Kun, you my dear sir are my new favorite NCTzen! @JakeyWantsCakey you've been replaced!
a hard stan has NSFW and 18+ thoughts about their faves (usually the ones who like to see the abs and the shirts taken off etc)
a soft stan doesn't (Usually the ones who like the cute stuff)
THEY MAKE SENSE! You KNOW that Taeyong wants an older dominant guy and despite all the evidence pointing towards that, you STILL keep on denying it! Taeyong and Yunho have a literal song together and that song is about sex. Not to mention those few pictures we have of them together and just OOZING with sexual tension!YUNYONG IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A “THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER ONCE AND NOW THEYRE IN LOVE” SHIP YOU JUST DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT
I get ya! Do you have a bias in NCT in that case?Hmm I don’t think I’m neither of them
I’m more into personalities like if this person is funny or cool then I like it idk how to explain![]()
YOUR SONG ‘PROOF’ IS BULLSHIT YOU THINK THAT IF THEY REALLY WERE DATING THEYD DROP A HINT LIKE THAT!?!?!? NOTHEY MAKE SENSE! You KNOW that Taeyong wants an older dominant guy and despite all the evidence pointing towards that, you STILL keep on denying it! Taeyong and Yunho have a literal song together and that song is about sex. Not to mention those few pictures we have of them together and just OOZING with sexual tension!
Yes my fav is mark but I like all of them !I get ya! Do you have a bias in NCT in that case?
TAEYONG WANTS SOMEBODY EXPERIENCED! IT ISN'T MY FAULT HE IS LIKE THAT!YOUR SONG ‘PROOF’ IS BULLSHIT YOU THINK THAT IF THEY REALLY WERE DATING THEYD DROP A HINT LIKE THAT!?!?!? NO
TAEYONG WANTS A DOM AND DOYOUNG WILL DO THAT FOR HIM!!! HOW DARE YOU BE AGEIST
Mark is so adorable and giggly I love him so much!Yes my fav is mark but I like all of them !