- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I like listening to Shawn and Camilla :yikes:Welcome !! Who’s your favorite western artist ?
I love you forever for picking Kun, you my dear sir are my new favorite NCTzen! @JakeyWantsCakey you've been replaced!
a hard stan has NSFW and 18+ thoughts about their faves (usually the ones who like to see the abs and the shirts taken off etc)
a soft stan doesn't (Usually the ones who like the cute stuff)
...
wut but but......You right, you're still my fave!
missa called jar jar binks. missa your humble servant
...I've made things so complicated for myself haven't I...wut but but...what am I to you now
Ofc I love all 50 million members of NCTWelcome, I hope you enjoy it here
Stan Taeil btw