Hi again everyone (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Good luck on that! The most important part is the people anyway. You should have put a cardboard cutout of my dp at a table.
you can be the centerpiece :sanapray: and yunxi by default too im sure gerg will really appreciate that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,198
Reactions Received
46,869
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,717
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome back! It's me, the *other* Jimin stan who kept "stealing him from you" lol But I've since moved on from BTS and now ult Cravity, Seventeen, and TXT! I still listen to BTS, dgmw, but they're just not my ults anymore.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Welcome back! It's me, the *other* Jimin stan who kept "stealing him from you" lol But I've since moved on from BTS and now ult Cravity, Seventeen, and TXT! I still listen to BTS, dgmw, but they're just not my ults anymore.
Hm same ive loved bts and Jimin for so many years I should let another boy get the honor of my adoration. Those are good ults at least. Jungmo is !!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Pays to have been here since dinosaurs roamed the forum :pandaangel:
Yeah now that's true. You're like the IRS.its always gonna be there to pester u
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
You werent annoying at all haha you were really cute :pepeheart:

I dont really do forums anymore, idk how I ended up here today, but I am glad to see you :pepeheart: have fun at collage, enjoy it!! and good luck on the exams!:bigcatlove:

:pikahappy:Danmei is pretty good, I love it too! Do you have a recent favorite?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You werent annoying at all haha you were really cute :pepeheart:

I dont really do forums anymore, idk how I ended up here today, but I am glad to see you :pepeheart: have fun at collage, enjoy it!! and good luck on the exams!:bigcatlove:

:pikahappy:Danmei is pretty good, I love it too! Do you have a recent favorite?
my favorite is always gonna be 2ha i think, i just can't get over cwn and never will. and the fact that lyx plays him. like come on. happy to see you again 🩷
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread