make CLC great againi can come back tho and make CLC great again
Fly like a butterfly bitchpirireul bureora bitch
you've been cool this whole time my friendWANT, bitch
(am I cool now)
I might cry, honestlyyou've been cool this whole time my friend![]()
is it because you aren't used to compliments?I might cry, honestly
I'm not, to be honest haha! You don't have to give me more, though any you and others give are always kept close to my heartis it because you aren't used to compliments?
we don't know each other very much but i can give you more :D
well from what I have seen, you seem like a total sweetheart, so don't ever change, I hope we can become closer friends somedayI'm not, to be honest haha! You don't have to give me more, though any you and others give are always kept close to my heart![]()
omg you again 👀you have to stan CLC and Loona in order to stay on this forum
This is just a fore warning for you all so if you get banned dont be surprised
legends never dieomg you again 👀
mass petition to make it an actual rulepretty solid rule tbh![]()
I...legends never die
one cannot deny my legend status :3I...
you're too young to be getting drunk my friendwho's that![]()
your status legit says traineeone cannot deny my legend status :3
im a lengendary trainee dont be jealousyour status legit says trainee
I'm a fluffleim a lengendary trainee dont be jealous