Intro Hi everyone (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hii!! :nekolove: Welcome to KPS!! My names Harmony!:maheart: I love SKZ! :nekolove: My favs are TXT, Ateez, SKZ and XLOV, plus a few too mnay more after that :runrunrun:
Thank you ! Who is your bias in SKZ ?
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Who is your bias in Itzy and is Skz?
I dont think I have a bias in itzy because I barely watch their stuff but I do listen to their music sometimes, kind of the same with skz but I think my bias is either han or bang chan :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I am also so happy to be here ! ( I don’t have so many friends so I am happy to get friends here) Thank you for being so friendly !
No problem :maheart: Also, thank you for the follow
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Snailmin

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for the warning ! I am feeling very welcomed and happy in this site ! I have been bullied before (IRL) so I am okay if people bullie me. Sad that you have been bullied here
you're a bullying victim, too? So was I! I was super-obsessed with the Backstreet Boys like you probs are with Stray Kids (judging from your username), and the boys in my grade (scratch that, the boys in my SCHOOL) would bully me relentlessly for it. Being told to try and ignore them didn't work for me bc it pissed me off so much! Not even my 10th grade health teacher standing up for me worked. Maybe they were jealous bc I was obsessing over Nick Carter and not them, idk... but at the time, that thought didn't even cross my mind.
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
you're a bullying victim, too? So was I! I was super-obsessed with the Backstreet Boys like you probs are with Stray Kids (judging from your username), and the boys in my grade (scratch that, the boys in my SCHOOL) would bully me relentlessly for it. Being told to try and ignore them didn't work for me bc it pissed me off so much! Not even my 10th grade health teacher standing up for me worked. Maybe they were jealous bc I was obsessing over Nick Carter and not them, idk... but at the time, that thought didn't even cross my mind.
Yes try to ignore them was impossible for me too . They bullied me for that I listen to kpop and for my personality. Now I have changed school and now it is much better . I haven’t been bullied since then . My new school is also better overall than my former.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes try to ignore them was impossible for me too . They bullied me for that I listen to kpop and for my personality. Now I have changed school and now it is much better . I haven’t been bullied since then . My new school is also better overall than my former.
that's good that you were able to switch schools. My parents didn't even think about it, not that they weren't bothered by the bullying, but to this day, they have no idea why they didn't do it. But it's okay - Kelly Clarkson said it best: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread