- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I got burnt when i went outside and now i look like a crab
Thanks ❤dont forget ur sunscreen friends
hope your skin recovers quickly <3
Yeah i thought it was gonna be cloudyI get lazy when I put on sunscreen
ohhhh I got a bit of surn burn on my back too yesterdayI got burnt when i went outside and now i look like a crab
So we're in tge same boat xDohhhh I got a bit of surn burn on my back too yesterday![]()
My friends sent me the same gif xD
Oh yeah practicLly me too xDToday's weather was nice. I went out for a sunbath.
Crabs are cute 🦀I got burnt when i went outside and now i look like a crab
yep! now we can suffer togetherSo we're in tge same boat xD
Thanks, it's a lil warm even now, but it's not that bad rnOOh, Ouch! Sounds funny lol
I know for me, they'll said I got burned up in the heat or I am blacken lol
Hehe a crab, Hopefully your skin recovers soon![]()