Intro hi hello kinda new (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hi and welcome to the forum! This might be a weird question but I'm familiar with They/Them pronouns but not it pronouns-how are they used?

Also you have some taste-Red Velvet and Itzy are queens!!!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
welcome, Kei! hope you´ll have and stay around!
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiiiiiiii welcome! I saw you have @Daeddy as your referrer - she's one of my most frequent interactors on here. How do you know her?

Anyway, I'm Steph, and I'm one of the resident ARMYs on here, although I'm also an Atiny and an Orbit. Other groups ( staj are in my bio if you want to check that out.

Friendly users (excluding Daeddy bc you already know her): @Yili @Peachy_Taegguk @Areum101 peaches (but they recently switched usernames, and I don't remember what to lol) @LoveYooShaSha @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Tickita @brekker and tons more!
Oh you thank you♡♡♡♡^.^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread