Intro Hi High~~~~ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi
hope you will enjoy it here:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here is your attention. Welcome :pandahappy:

Oh another orbit, how :pandaamazed:


Stream favOriTe everyone :pandaroll:
thank you i'll bask in it

I came for the invasion. no place must go without orbits
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandawatch::pandalove:
Welcome Queen. I hope you’ll enjoy it here. It really is pleasant and you can be spamming SVT with @lighterxxx and I
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pandalove:TAKE ALL OF MY ATTENTION:pandalove:
Welcome!:pandaroll:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandawatch::pandalove:
Welcome Queen. I hope you’ll enjoy it here. It really is pleasant and you can be spamming SVT with @lighterxxx and I
That's a cause i'll definitely join :pandahappy:
Hey there. ^^ I hope you have fun on the forums.

:pepecheer:
Hey there, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Helloooooo
:pandalove:TAKE ALL OF MY ATTENTION:pandalove:
Welcome!:pandaroll:
Thanks y'all for giving me attention~
:pandaamazed:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello, welcome to the forum, sorry for the short downtime earlier!
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship


Wassup~
Do kids/teens still say that?

Cool forum I like my flop status
Now give me attention
:llama_uwu:​
Yes! An Orbit! We needed more Orbits!

Welcome to the better Forum. :llama_ramen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread