Intro Hi I guess (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hello I was bored :taeminface:

My ults are TXT & Red Velvet, I also stan Day6, AB6IX, Mamamoo, Twice, Enhypen and some others. I'm also an avid supporter of Hanbin (from I-land) debut and aside from kpop I'm a huge fan of Thai music & BLs :sakUwu:

Nice to meet you and happy pride month :pepelgbt:
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
hello welcome to KS! I love TXT ^^ Who is your bias in TXT and Enhypen? Mine are Beomgyu and Heeseung/Jake:sanapray:
Huening Kai (he's also my male ult) & Sunoo :pandalove: Tho Taehyun is biaswrecking me so hard lately :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hello!!
so glad to meet someone who also loves Enhypen!! ♥ and Day6 ♥

do you like Ateez?

also have you watched the Untamed and Word of Honor?
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hello!!
so glad to meet someone who also loves Enhypen!! ♥ and Day6 ♥

do you like Ateez?

also have you watched the Untamed and Word of Honor?
hi :nekolove:

I'm not an Ateez fan tbh, but I heard some of their music!

I'm into Thai BLs, but I have Untamed on my list :saranghae:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Huening Kai (he's also my male ult) & Sunoo :pandalove: Tho Taehyun is biaswrecking me so hard lately :jisoosmh:
Kai is my bias wrecker! He's been wrecking me extra hard this comeback
Sunoo is adorable, he's my bias wrecker to Heeseung and Jake too haha
You have great taste in biases tho any boy in those groups is great taste to bias :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hi its been long time since i last saw you.Welcome to KS.(If u click on my profile page the little 🔻(a black upside triangle next to my username, you might recognise me). Hope its ok n u enjoy ur time here on KS.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hi its been long time since i last saw you.Welcome to KS.(If u click on my profile page the little 🔻(a black upside triangle next to my username, you might recognise me). Hope its ok n u enjoy ur time here on KS.
Hiii :pandahappy: we already met? omg :hayshook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread