Hi, I need help! (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hi, kps users!
I only need the help of one person for this :sanapray:
I need to test something out for my seori thread but if I just reveal it to everyone it'll ruin the surprise...
but if it doesn't work it'll also ruin the surprise...
So, I'll just take the first person who answers this and meet the following requirements: be active this weekend and is comfortable with us talking in private message.
The task I will ask to do is very simple, I just need some feedback. I will explain more to the choosen person.
Thank you and have a good day!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread