COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hi! I'm mariqold! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
That’s fair, NCT is hard to pick a bias. I do have a top one but then there’s like 6 more that I love to much to not call a bias :haylul: Great choice for Itzy though, Yeji is my bias as well :sanapray:
Thanks! Also, I was wondering if you could explain the card system to me a little more since I don't quite understand it yet.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks! Also, I was wondering if you could explain the card system to me a little more since I don't quite understand it yet.
Sure, I’ll explain the basics and link the guide we have for different aspects of the game. Essentially you can collect cards through various actions. The most common way is by doing daily quests, which involve posting threads and/or posts. Cards are primarily kpop cards, but we have other types of cards as well. There are also different levels of cards: common, rare, limited, and legendary. You can earn these levels of cards in different ways. By doing a daily quest, you can earn a common (69% chance), rare (30% chance), or limited (1% chance). Rares can also be earned by doing the daily quest 6/7 days each week. Limiteds can be earned at request while the event is going on, and in subsequent years. Legendaries can only be earned from raffles and they are the only non static cards, they can be earned by winning the legendary raffle for that week, you can put 5 entries in every week and an entry costs 50 points each. If you want to see all the cards you can go to Getting Started(at he top of your screen)>Help>cards. Cards are also broken up into specific decks so if you don’t want Superhero/Anime and VG/International cards you don’t have to worry, you can opt to pick a deck without them. You can also check out the thread below, it has short explanations about both things I covered and things I didn’t cover in my explanation. If anything’s confusing just let me know and I can explain that specific part to you in more detail :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Sure, I’ll explain the basics and link the guide we have for different aspects of the game. Essentially you can collect cards through various actions. The most common way is by doing daily quests, which involve posting threads and/or posts. Cards are primarily kpop cards, but we have other types of cards as well. There are also different levels of cards: common, rare, limited, and legendary. You can earn these levels of cards in different ways. By doing a daily quest, you can earn a common (69% chance), rare (30% chance), or limited (1% chance). Rares can also be earned by doing the daily quest 6/7 days each week. Limiteds can be earned at request while the event is going on, and in subsequent years. Legendaries can only be earned from raffles and they are the only non static cards, they can be earned by winning the legendary raffle for that week, you can put 5 entries in every week and an entry costs 50 points each. If you want to see all the cards you can go to Getting Started(at he top of your screen)>Help>cards. Cards are also broken up into specific decks so if you don’t want Superhero/Anime and VG/International cards you don’t have to worry, you can opt to pick a deck without them. You can also check out the thread below, it has short explanations about both things I covered and things I didn’t cover in my explanation. If anything’s confusing just let me know and I can explain that specific part to you in more detail :sanapray:
Thank you!

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee. I see we stan some of the same groupssss. My full stan list is on my profile ~~~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I want to do the daily quest today but it says I have to check to see when it starts in my timezone but it just says 00:00. What does that mean?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee. I see we stan some of the same groupssss. My full stan list is on my profile ~~~
Thank you! We do! I'll have to check out some of the bands on your profile. I always like learning about more bands lol, I don't know if I can keep up with anymore though lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to do the daily quest today but it says I have to check to see when it starts in my timezone but it just says 00:00. What does that mean?
It means that it starts at 00:00 KST, which was 4 hours and 8 minutes ago. It’ll start at that time every day (depending on where you live it might change if you have daylight savings. Well let everyone know about that though when it happens) :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
It means that it starts at 00:00 KST, which was 4 hours and 8 minutes ago. It’ll start at that time every day (depending on where you live it might change if you have daylight savings. Well let everyone know about that though when it happens) :sanapray:
Ok, thank you! I think that I have completed the daily quest but I'm not sure. Could you check if I have? (Sorry for so many questions, I'm just trying to figure this out).

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok, thank you! I think that I have completed the daily quest but I'm not sure. Could you check if I have? (Sorry for so many questions, I'm just trying to figure this out).
Yep you did, you can request both dailies now :sanapray: And don’t worry about the questions, I don’t mind answering

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Yep you did, you can request both dailies now :sanapray: And don’t worry about the questions, I don’t mind answering
Thank you so much for all of your help! :)

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers

I stan Japanese alternative idol groups, not kpop. I'm basically a rock fan focusing on idol rock. My stanned groups are the following:

PassCode (ult bias group)

Underbeasty

Kolokol

Neo Japonism

Zsasz

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm a big fan of their debut work so hide and week, it gives me absolute euphoric adrenaline!!!
That's also a good one :)

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Queen ♔
Thank you! Yes, I do :) My bias is Yujin and my bias wrecker is Gaeul. What about you?
Leeseo and Wonyoung are my biases and my bias wrecker is Gaeul as well~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Leeseo and Wonyoung are my biases and my bias wrecker is Gaeul as well~
Cool! Leeseo and Wonyoung are also really talented :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

I stan Japanese alternative idol groups, not kpop. I'm basically a rock fan focusing on idol rock. My stanned groups are the following:

PassCode (ult bias group)

Underbeasty

Kolokol

Neo Japonism

Zsasz

I'll have to take a listen since I haven't heard of those groups before. <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread