Hey everyone! So the groups i’m into are Ateez, Ab6ix, Oneus, Twice, Red Velvet, NCT, and Seventeen. I hope that I can make some friends :)
Are you referring to me....squishy cheeked members.
You're going to do real fine around here. Can't wait for you to meet and become friends with more peeps around here.Are you referring to me....Bcs I'll have you know I am fine with anybody
Who is up to my standardsBeing his fan!
We are already friends.Hey everyone! So the groups i’m into are Ateez, Ab6ix, Oneus, Twice, Red Velvet, NCT, and Seventeen. I hope that I can make some friends :)
WendyyyWelcome
Who's your favorite member in Red Velvet ?
ayy im weird too dw :)I see you got tasteeeeeeeeeee...
Don't mind me, I'm weird.
Anyhoo!
I stan all of the groups you do, so I hope we can be friends!
I also wish you a happy KPS welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here!~
thank youuuWelcome to KPS!
I hope you enjoy your time here.![]()