Intro Hi, I'm new! (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I am from Italy! My hobbies range widely from sports to videogames and from music to movies and TV shows.

I found this place while looking for forums about Korean pop and, first impressions, this looks quite nice. Twice is my favorite group and I am a huge fan of them, still I would consider myself new to the world surrounding this genre. I cannot wait to learn more, make new experiences and maybe new friends!

See you around! 🙂
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! :nekolove:
Stan jopping btw :wimwim:
got to promote that song at every occasion
Just kidding but I hope you like it here
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome:pepeheart:
hope you will have alot of fun here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread